I Love what I do, and do what I Love!
With deep gratitude and a profound regard for the innate wisdom of our bodies, I feel honored to help you find relief and healing - be it with Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, Health & Wellness Coaching, Grief Recovery Support, or Yoga-CBT. My approach to bodywork and coaching is as unique as my personality - straightforward, non-judgmental, outside-the-box, and fun-loving.
Learner for Life
I Love Learning and consider myself a Life Long Learner.
Over time, I have taken numerous classes, courses, and certifications that I have been able to use in life and work, past or present, including:
- Therapeutic and Medical Massage
- Holistic Health & Wellness Coaching with IIN
- Grief Recovery Method Specialist at the the Grief Recovery Institute
- Nature Coaching with Nanette Kant
- TMR (Total Motion Release) with Tom Dalonzo-Baker
- Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training through KRI and Yoga-CBT
- Raw Food preparation at Living Light
- Face Reading, Energy Clearing, and 9StarKi with Jean Haner
- Deep Psychology of Intimate Relationships and Relationship as a Path with The Relationship School/Jayson Gaddis
- Psychology of the Chakras with Anodea Juddith
- Birth Chart Astrology with Micheline Rassinfosse
- GirlFriendCircles Community Makers with Shasta Nelson
- LifeBook through MindValley
- Childbirth Educator & Doula with BirthWork
Board Certification in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
Becoming Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork was important to me, as it is the highest voluntary credential a massage therapist can obtain within the profession - it is above and beyond standard education or state licensure, requiring extensive work experience and a dedicated and lifelong commitment to continuing education. Modalities and techniques I use include Deep Tissue, Medical/Orthopedic, Cupping, Sports, Rossiter, and Psychology of the Chakras.
(To achieve my Board Certification, I provided proof of a minimum number of hours of education and professional, hands-on work experience, passed a criminal background check, agreed to uphold higher NCBTMB's Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics, and passed the Board Certification Exam. By passing the BCETMB and meeting all requirements, I demonstrate advanced assessment and critical thinking skills, as well as a commitment to excellence. I wear the credentials BCTMB with pride for myself, my profession, and, most importantly, my clients).